We've been in the high net worth insurance business since 1995, during which time we've been lucky enough to build up a database of trusted suppliers, from specialist contents surveyors, to suppliers of safes and home security.
We're happy to be able to share our list of trusted suppliers with you here. Many of them will offer discounts to Home & Legacy customers. Please note we take no responsibility for the services provided by any of the suppliers listed.
Coram James is an independent firm of valuers providing written valuations of Art, Antiques, Jewellery and general house contents. Services include:
- Valuations: Nationwide and abroad valuations for insurance purposes
- Walk through validation service: Property visit to produce a room by room report containing an overall value for items such as art, antiques, ceramics and jewellery
- Consultations: Provide advice on restoration, shipping and the buying and selling of items of items both privately and through auction
- Probate & Family division valuations: Court approved experts, experience giving evidence in litigation cases
Coram James is regulated by The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (Art & Antiques Faculty).
10% discount available to Home & Legacy clients. Free assessment available depending on location.
Quastel Associates is an independent professional company specialising in the valuation of antiques, fine art, jewellery and general household contents. Its team of experienced valuers is available to visit clients throughout the UK, providing valuations from a single item to the entire contents of a large estate.
With a specialist range of tailor-made valuations, including detailed inventory reports and walk-through valuations, Quastel Associates does whatever it takes to make sure clients are correctly insured.
For more information and a full fee structure visit:
Scott Brown Risk Management Surveys
SBRMS helps clients to reduce the chances of having to make an insurance claim by undertaking specialist risk management surveys.
The firm is also able to provide rebuild cost assessments and valuations for all types of buildings, including listed and unusual properties.
Gurr Johns is the largest independent fine art advisory company. Its experts are able to offer independent and impartial valuation and art advice. Services include:
- Valuations – A complete valuation of fine art, jewellery and general household contents, fully illustrated at no additional charge
- Annual updates – Revaluation of each item annually, so your valuation never becomes out of date
- Collection management – Benefit from standard or advanced collection management, and gain access to an online curator service
- Art advisory – Advice on the purchase and sale of works of art
- Restoration – Restoration of decorative arts, in association with Hatfields, and recommendations of painting restorers
Gleeds-Durden Reinstatement Valuations
Gleeds Durden combines the technical quantity surveying expertise of Gleeds with specialist insurance valuations consultancy Durden Risk Management. Services include:
- Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments – Specialists in the field of heritage and listed building valuations
- Quantity Surveying and Construction Cost Management – Leading supplier of heritage/listed building cost data direct to HNW insurers
- Independent Insurance Risk Appraisal – Fire and risk security
Premier has in-house experts in both electronic and physical security as an integrated security supplier. Services include:
- Electronic Security – Intruder alarms, fire alarms, 24/7 monitoring, flood detection, CCTV, access control, smart technology integration and perimeter protection
- Physical Security – Safes; all grades and models, bespoke safes, security doors and windows, panic rooms and strongrooms, locks, master key suites and grilles
- Tailored Solutions – Dedicated to personal service Premier will meet your exact requirements, the demands of your insurers and your budget
- Approved – National Security Inspectorate (NSI) Gold, Association of Insurance Surveyors (AIS) approved safes, member of Master Locksmiths Association (MLA) and Eurosafe UK
- After Sales Service – To ensure the integrity and reliability of your security system is maintained at peak performance
- System Takeover – Premier will take over the maintenance of any existing security system, meaning you do not have to have a Premier system in order to receive a Premier service
For a more comprehensive overview of Premier please visit their e-brochure on www.premierbrochure.co.uk/residential
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. Services include:
- Credit Risk Management – Optimises credit risk analysis with high quality data, systems and strategy to minimise risk
- Identity & Fraud Management – Instant identity verification and validation with fraud detection and alert technology
- Payments Delivery – Provides bank account validation, verification and processing solutions so you can make and collect payments easily and cost effectively
Insafe is one of the longest established and comprehensive suppliers of cash safes, security cabinets, vaults and strong rooms in the UK. Offering its own range of HomeGuardian and EuroGuardian safes, as well as representing some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, all of Insafe's security products are supported by the country's largest emergency service network available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
InSafe products are stringently tested and certified, having been submitted to the LPCB/BRE, VdS, Sold Secure and ECB-S, as well as being fire tested and certified by the Swedish Institute, and as such are approved and rated by all UK insurers. Other products include tested and rated fire files, document cabinets and data safes.
Through Home & Legacy's relationship with Insafe, you are able to purchase safes from the UK's leading supplier at substantially discounted prices.
Wealth & Safety
Recognising that high net worth clients need someone they can trust for all their security needs, Wealth & Safety has evolved over the years to offer a one stop security solution for their clients.
Confidentiality is key so Wealth & Safety offers a bespoke but cost effective security solution. Whether the client needs a security review, quality safes, alarm, cameras, locks, vehicle trackers or staff vetting or even investigations, Wealth & Safety is the company of choice for leading insurance companies' valued clients.
Wealth & Safety offers a minimum of a 12.5% discount on all services and products to Home & Legacy clients. Once a client of Wealth & Safety, they will be able to contact Wealth & Safety at any time regarding free informal security advice.
LeakSafe offers a range of proven solutions for the prevention and detection of water leaks starting with the entry-level WaterSwitch through to bespoke solutions to meet the specific needs of a client's property. LeakSafe solutions can be installed by a client's own plumber or heating engineer or by LeakSafe’s nationwide plumbing service.
For larger properties a survey service is available to identify key risk areas and design an appropriate system. Home & Legacy customers are entitled to a 10% discount for any of Leaksafe’s products.
Homesitters is a nationwide, live-in, house-sitting service with carefully selected employees trained specifically to care for your home and pets while you are away. The Homesitters service is not only a convenient service to look after your home while you’re away but it also keeps up the appearance of a busy house.
They’ll safeguard the security of the property and keep the house clean and tidy, water the houseplants and care for the garden, deal with callers, and look after all pets and livestock according to your instructions. This leaves you free from worry so you can make the most of your time away.
Homesitters is available with a 10% discount to Home & Legacy customers.
By having Homesitters move into your property you:
- Protect your home against burglars, squatters and vandals
- Allow your pets to remain in their familiar surroundings, following their normal routines
- Keep your home aired and lived-in, and your garden maintained in good order
- Guard against frost and weather damage
Plowden & Smith
Plowden & Smith are specialists in the conservation and restoration of the fine and decorative arts. Services include:
- Condition Reports – Assessment of the condition of artefacts and make recommendations for their care, which may include conservation treatment, handling and packing requirements or preventive conservation measures Disaster Recovery Advice – Plowden & Smith Ltd offer advice to private collectors, museums and corporate collections and assist in formulating a disaster response plan.
- Consultation – Ensure that owners and interested parties receive the desired outcome at completion and at key stages of the restoration/ conservation process
- Documentation – Records of all work undertaken on objects maintained for future reference
- Exhibit Installation – The exhibitions team works to produce bespoke mounts to the highest standard possible
AllClear Insurance specialises in non-standard Travel risks (for people with significant pre-existing medical conditions or over the age of 79) and offers:-
- 10 + years experience in insuring people living with serious medical conditions
- Consideration of all medical conditions, even while on chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- No separate medical screening and a quote time of around 7 minutes
- Cover for EU or worldwide, annual or single trip
- No upper age limit on single trips
- Optional hospital waiting list cover
Many customers are referred to AllClear by other major travel insurers and intermediaries who have declined to offer cover under their own policies but wish to help travellers to find appropriate insurance. In addition, many medical charities sell a white label version of AllClear Medical to their members.
Home & Legacy customers can get a quotation by calling 0845 2505250 and quoting the reference 'HOL'