This specialist, standalone policy is designed to assist with the legal expenses landlords can incur, such as eviction costs or recovery of unpaid rent.
This policy is best suited to those already covered by separate landlord's buildings and contents insurance. If you are looking for a more inclusive policy, Home & Legacy's Ultra Landlord automatically includes specialist landlord's legal expenses cover, a top level of buildings and contents cover and a host of optional extras.
If you also want to protect against rental arrears in addition to cover for legal expenses, you might want to consider Home & Legacy's Rent & Legal Protection.
Landlord's Legal Expenses is available to buy online.
Or call us on 0330 102 1863
Landlord's Legal Expenses provides cover for legal costs up to £60,000
- To recover possession of your property if your tenant fails to vacate at the end of the tenancy
- To assist recovery of unpaid rent
- To pursue the tenant for disputes over damage to your property
- For defence costs if action is being taken against you by your tenant
- To evict squatters from your property
- To assist with health & safety or tax disputes related to your property
- Assistance with the cost of alternative accommodation for up to 30 days while trying to gain possession of the property
- Access to a legal helpline for advice on tenancy related matters
As with all insurance policies, Landlord's Legal Expenses is subject to terms & conditions fully detailed in the policy wording.
To speak to an advisor, call 0330 102 1863. Or alternatively Landlord's Legal Expenses can be purchased online.
If you have any comments or issues you wish to discuss, please contact our Customer Services Team Manager, Oonagh Berry-Manna, on 0208 607 2415 or by email: