Obtaining a Green Card

Obtaining a Green Card from Home & Legacy to drive vehicles abroad

As the UK has now left the EU, we can reassure Home & Legacy motor policyholders that you will continue to benefit from the same policy cover, details of which you will find in Additional Cover 20 – Using your vehicle abroad. The only difference will be that a Green Card is required to drive your vehicles abroad. A Green Card is proof of motor insurance cover while driving abroad.

To ensure you have your Green Card well in advance of travelling we suggest that you provide the details to us 10 days prior to departure. Please note we do not charge for Green Cards.

To obtain a Green Card complete our form below.

For more information about driving in the EU from 1st January 2021 visit the government website

Please note that fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.

Travel Dates
Vehicle Details
Travel Details:
Driver Details:
Additional Details:

Fair Processing (How we use your information)

Information about how your data will be used can be found in our Privacy Notice. You can ask us for a copy of this if required.