Home & Legacy Landlord Insurance
Posted on: 04 May 2016
Did you know, Home & Legacy also offers landlord insurance?
If you own an additional residential property you let to tenants, you'll be well aware of all the changes happening in the rental market at the moment: Right to rent checks, changes in stamp duty, replacement of wear and tear allowance and even requests from tenants to make energy efficiency improvements.
Now could be a good time to make sure your interests are adequately protected and insured. Home & Legacy may be able to help.
Our landlord policies could be suitable whether you have a single property or a portfolio of let properties to protect. What's more, because we are a high value household insurance specialist, our landlord policyholders benefit from the same exceptional claims service as our household policyholders do.
Call one of our customer service advisors for a quote on 0344 893 8360 or visit our landlord pages to find and more
ULTRA LANDLORD - Our most inclusive landlord policy, for an outstanding level of cover
- Maximum buildings sum insured of £2,000,000
- Cover for up to 20 properties on the same policy - multi-property discounts available
- 90 day unoccupancy grace period - no restrictions apply for the first 90 days
- Alternative accommodation for the landlord or tenant - up to 25% of the sums insured
- Loss of rent - up to 25% of the sums insured
- Property owner's liability & defective premises liability both up to £5,000,000
- Employer's liability cover up to £10,000,000
- Landlord's legal expenses cover with access to 24 hour helpline assisting on property letting related legal matters.
- Rent default protection
- Accidental damage including by tenants
- Theft & Malicious damage by tenants
- Emergency property assistance (EPA)
- Gas safety check and energy performance certificate.
For a standalone level of cover with excellent claims service from a trusted provider.
Standalone cover to help landlords with tenancy disputes.
Standalone cover to help landlords with tenancy disputes, plus rental default protection.