"Would a high-value household insurance policy suit me?"
You would benefit from having high-value buildings insurance if your property is particularly valuable or unusual in some way – such as listed or period features.
We provide contents insurance for those with possessions exceeding the value of £75,000. If your belongings include high value items such as jewellery and watches, fine art, antiques, collectables, even designer clothing/ accessories, you would particularly benefit from a high-value home insurance policy. Many standard household policies do not cover your items wherever you take them in the world, so if your lifestyle involves frequent travel and you want the freedom to take your items with you and know they are protected, then it could be worth investing in a high quality insurance policy.
Our household insurance policies offer excellent, inclusive cover tailored to suit your lifestyle.
- All risks buildings & contents cover
- Automatic worldwide protection for your possessions
- Outstanding UK based claims service with your own dedicated handler
- No need to list jewellery and watches under £5,000 (or higher if required)
- No need to list fine art, antiques and collectables under £15,000 (or higher if required)
- 24 hour home emergency cover
- Legal expenses cover up to £100,000 and legal service with 24 hour advice line
*All insurance policies are subject to terms & conditions fully detailed in the policy wording.