Top-quality cover for your overseas property, when purchased in conjunction with Home & Legacy home insurance
If you own a property abroad, whether it’s for business or pleasure, you will want to know you’ve got the right protection in place. Especially if you’re not there all of the time. Knowing that all of your documentation is in English and that you will deal with your own dedicated UK based claims handler should the worst happen, gives you that extra level of reassurance.
Home & Legacy Overseas Home is designed to provide insurance for holiday homes abroad. When purchased in conjunction with a Home & Legacy household insurance policy, you can rest assured your property and possessions, both home and abroad, are protected with a top-quality level of cover.
- All documentation in English
- Outstanding UK based claims service with dedicated handlers
- Alternative accommodation for up to 2 years
- Guests’ personal effects up to £2,500
- Single article limit for fine art, antiques and collectables up to £10,000
- Emergency travel costs up to £1,500 if the overseas home suffers damage while you're not there
- Cover when the property is left unoccupied for less than 60 days in a row
- Alterations and improvements up to 20% of buildings sum insured (up to 60 days)
- New acquisitions up to 20% of contents sum insured (up to 60 days)
- Premium includes all relevant local insurance taxes
- Loss adjuster with overseas experience
- Available for holiday homes in Greece, Italy, France, Spain or Portugal
As with all insurance policies, Overseas Home is subject to terms & conditions fully detailed in the policy wording.
To get a quote for insuring overseas household please call 0330 102 1863 to speak to an advisor, or complete our quote form.