Landlord insurance

“What kind of landlord insurance would suit me?”

Many of our clients own rental properties. If you’re letting residential property, you need protection towards unexpected events – from emergencies to legal disputes.

Home & Legacy offers a whole range of landlord insurance policies so we can tailor the right solution for your situation; whether you need standard landlord insurance or a top level of cover with excellent, inclusive features. For landlords who already have buildings and contents insurance, we offer landlord’s legal expenses and rental income protection. 

Whatever level of landlord insurance you need, with Home & Legacy you can be reassured you'll receive top-quality service, with expert advisors and your own dedicated handler in the event of a claim.

Request a call back

Our flagship landlord insurance policy, Ultra Landlord, includes landlord’s legal expenses as standard, generous liability covers and a range of tailorable options.

  • Buildings & contents cover for events including fire, storm, flood, burst pipes and theft or attempted theft 
  • Alternative accommodation or loss of rent up to 25% sums insured
  • Theft from outbuildings up to £5,000 (with contents cover)
  • Landlord legal expenses cover with access to a 24 hour legal helpline
  • Cover for multiple properties - up to 20 - multi-property discounts available

Optional covers available include:

  • Theft, malicious or accidental damage by the tenant
  • Loss of rent following tenant default
  • Emergency property assistance

*All insurance policies are subject to terms & conditions fully detailed in the policy wording. 

Call us on 0344 893 8360 to speak to one of our expert advisors or

Request a call back