This specialist, standalone policy offers assistance with landlord legal expenses, such as eviction costs or recovery of unpaid rent, as well as protection against the loss of your rental income if your tenant defaults on their payments.
This policy is best suited to those already covered by separate landlord's buildings and contents insurance. If you are looking for a more inclusive policy,Home & Legacy's Ultra Landlord automatically includes specialist landlord's legal expenses cover, a top level of buildings and contents cover and a host of optional extras, including the option to include rent default protection.
Landlord's Rent & legal Protection is available to buy online.
Or call us on 0330 102 1863
Landlord's Rent & Legal Protection provides cover up to £60,000
- To recover possession of your property if your tenant fails to vacate at the end of the tenancy
- To assist recovery of unpaid rent
- To pursue the tenant for disputes over damage to your property
- For defence costs if action is being taken against you by your tenant
- To evict squatters from your property
- To assist with health & safety or tax disputes related to your property
- Up to 12 months' rent paid if your tenant defaults on their rental payments.
- Once vacant possession is obtained 75% of the monthly rent will be paid for up to two further months whilst you find a new tenant
- Assistance with the cost of alternative accomodation for up to 30 days while trying to gain possession of the property
- Access to legal helpline for advice on tenancy related matters
As with all insurance policies, Landlord's Rent & Legal Protection is subject to terms & conditions fully detailed in the policy wording.
To speak to an advisor, call 0330 102 1863. Or alternatively Landlord's Legal Expenses can be purchased online.
If you have any comments or issues you wish to discuss, please contact our Customer Services Team Leader, Adrian Jackson, on 0208 607 2415 or by email: email@example.com