We offer additional protection and assistance benefits.
ID fraud detection & assistance
Home & Legacy home insurance policyholders can gain access to the ID fraud detection and assistance service provided by TransUnion via their online platform called CreditView.
Each policyholder must personally register their own details to activate their access to the service. This service is personal to each policyholder who registers.
Once registered they will benefit from:
- 24 hour personal data monitoring and alerts
- access to a confidential fraud helpline
- a victim of fraud case worker should they ever need it
- unlimited access to their credit report information.
When registering for the services your clients’ will need to answer a number of authentication questions about their financial data. These checks are in place to prevent fraud.
If client needs help to register and/or they would like to speak to someone on any ID protection concerns, they can contact the TransUnion team by calling 0333 014 2977 (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank or public holidays) or by sending an email to.
Legal assistance services
Our home insurance policyholders also have access to Home & Legacy Legal Assistance, a 24/7 online service, provided by Epoq Legal Ltd.
The benefits of this service include:
- Online legal health check using a questionnaire which can help to identify legal risks and any gaps in individuals’ current legal situations.
- Access to over 140 legal templates, which can help save time and money preparing complex legally binding documents.
- Easy to use law guide, written by lawyers, which is designed to link to necessary legal documents that may be needed.
- Safe online storage of legal documents.
- Access to a legal advice line for advice on personal legal matters.
Your clients have to register to gain access to these services and will need the registration code that is provided on their policy schedule.