Our home insurance policies are no longer available for new business and renewals. The information we provide is relevant for customers with existing policies.
Our home insurance covers.
Our two tiers of home insurance
This cover gives our policyholders more than a standard home insurance by including all risks worldwide cover for possessions, pet damage and pedal cycles.
Cover for policyholders at the top end of the home insurance market.
Home insurance cover highlights
In-house insurance experts and dedicated claims handlers
Comprehensive bundle of covers to suit high net worth individuals
24/7 online access to documents and to report claims
Cover benefits from additional services
Legal assistance service
This includes as standard:
- Legal health check to help review personal legal situations and to identify possible solutions.
- Access to over 140 legal templates to help prepare complex, legally binding contracts and policies which can be stored and accessed online.
- 24/7 access to an easy to use law guide written by lawyers to check legal rights.
ID fraud protection & assistance
There's the option to register for access to CreditView which includes:
- 24 hour personal data monitoring and alerts
- Confidential fraud helpline
- Victim of fraud case worker should it be needed
- Unlimited access to credit report information.
Swipe to view more
All risks worldwide cover
Alternative accommodation (buildings & contents)
Property owner's liability
20% of the contents sum insured for 60 days
25% of the contents sum insured for 60 days
Unspecified item limit e.g. fine art, antiques & collectables
Guest's personal effects
Defective title cover
Market appreciation cover e.g. specified fine art
Family legal expenses
Home emergency cover
Identity fraud service
Home & Legacy Insurance Services Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings plc and is registered in England number 3007252. Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB. Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number is 307523. Please note that telephone calls may be recorded for training and/or monitoring purposes.